PGD IN PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Closing Date – 21.04.2023
- Course fee – 100,000/=
- Medium – English & Sinhala
- View Advertisement –Click Here
- A Bachelor’s degree awarded from a recognized university.
- A Higher Diploma preferably in Public Relations from the University of Kelaniya along with minimum of two(02) years working experience in executive level.
- Any other qualification acceptable to the Senate of the University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
- Applicants must pay an application processing fee of RS. 1,000.00 to the People’s Bank Account Number 055-1001-8066-9229 of the University of Kelaniya.
- Apply Online – View Online Application
- Along with bank receipt and certified copies of relevant certificates mentioning “Registration for Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations and Media Management” at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Note* – Those who represent in higher commissioned official level in three military forces, Sri Lanka Police service, government institutions, private institutions and other recognized institutions.
Course Content: View
CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS
Coordinator, Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations and Media Management,
Department of Mass Communication, University of Kelaniya.
Mobile : 076 420 7551 (Coordinator)
TP : 0112 903 952 / 0112 903 953