Applications are called for Master of Teacher Education (MTE) by The Open University of Sri Lanka
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Education from a recognized University, or
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree and the Postgraduate Diploma in Education from a recognized University, or
- secured any equivalent or higher qualification acceptable to the Senate,
- Should be serving at present as a
i. Academic staff member of a recognized University,
ii. Lecturer of a National College of Education,
iii. Lecturer of a Teacher Training Collage,
iv. Officer engaged in Teacher Education in the National Institute of Education,
v. Principal of a Government/Government Approved school (Private/International)
vi. In-Service Advisor of a Teaching Centre/Ministry of Education/ A Provincial Ministry of Education
- The programme is conducted in English, Sinhala, and Tamil media.
- All applicants should have a good command in English, irrespective of the Medium.
- Selection of candidates for the programme will be done either by a written test or an interview.
|On-line Applications:||24th April 2022|
|Closing Date for Applications:||24th May 2022|