The Computer Literacy Programme delivered by the Regional Educational Services (RES) through the Elementary Computer Laboratories (ECL) had been successfully functioning for almost three decades. The computer literacy programme is an elementary programme that has been designed to enable persons interested in computer literacy to become users of computers.
- Concepts of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Using the operating system along with web browsing and communication
- Word Processing
- Database Management Systems
- No formal qualifications or prerequisites are required to follow the program. However, the ability to read and understand English is necessary. Students must be at least 16 years of age to follow the program. Students can register for the program at Regional and Study centres where ECLs are available. The students will be given the necessary self-study lesson material with provision for unrestricted computer practical time. Application forms are available at Regional/ Study centres of the University
- How to apply:
- Application & Bank paying slip can be obtained from the Regional/ Study centres of the University.
- Pay Rs. 5,000/= as the course fee, to any branch of Bank of Ceylon (BOC).
- You are required to bring the following documents when you present yourself for registration.
1. Duly filled application.
2. Paid Bank paying voucher
3. National Identity Card (N.I.C.) with photocopy
4. Original of your Birth Certificate with A4 size photocopy
5. Original and photocopy of G.C.E. (Ordinary Level) Examination
6. Two copies of your recent photograph (Passport Size, Color)
|Issuing of Applications:||Apply now|
|Course Commence :||05th March 2022|
|Bank paying voucher||Download|